|Standard weekday consultation||$82||$38.20|
|Long weekday consultation||$140||$73.95|
|Standard consultation on Saturday||$85||$38.20|
|Long consultation on Saturday||$145||$73.95|
|Standard consultation on Sunday||$110||$49.00|
|Long consultation on Sunday||$162||$83.95|
|A. Pension card holder weekday/long consultaion||$52/90||$38.20|
|A. Pension card holder on Saturday/long consultation||$55/95||$38.20|
|A. Pension card Sunday||$95/$155||$49.00|
- Full payment is made at time of consultation by credit card or EFTPOS or cheque (AMEX not accepted)
- After initial payment, your EFTPOS card then can be swiped a second time to enable the Medicare refund or we can transmit the claim to Medicare on your behalf.
- International visitors without Medicare cards are welcome.
- Please note there is no bulk billing on weekends and public holidays
We at Inkerman Medical Group pride ourselves on delivering excellent healthcare, adhering to the highest standards for our patients. In today’s environment and with continuing Medicare rebate freeze till 2020, it’s not possible to bulk-bill everyone.
We do offer discounted fees to healthcare card holders and pension card holders. Some doctors do offer bulk billing to aged pension card holder between the hours of 11.00am -4.00pm at their discretion. We do not ask doctors prior to consultations if they will bulk bill you or not.
Please note there is no bulk billing on weekends and public holidays.
Additional Procedures and Specialized Appointments
Fees for procedures such as suturing are charged as per the Australian Medical Association recommendations.
- Leon Massage Weight loss program= $140
- Skin Check appointments = $140
- There will be an out of pocket cost for all procedures.
Phone requests for repeat Medication Prescriptions and repeat Specialist referrals
- At the moment, all scripts and referral requests will be actioned via a telephone appointment with your doctor – please call 95274355 to make an appointment.