Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti-Wrinkle injections are one of our most popular cosmetic procedures that smooths out wrinkles to reduce the signs of ageing.
Used to combat facial lines that often become deeper and more prominent as we age, anti-wrinkle injections (Botox), can reduce the obvious lines that impact our confidence and self-esteem.
It’s an effective procedure for crows feet, frown lines, and lines on the forehead.
Popular with both women and men, anti-wrinkle injections achieve a smoother skin and a relaxed and refreshed look.
A good result appears natural and consistent and comes when the consulting physician is an experienced practitioner like Dr. Sangeeta Nagpal who leads our cosmetic clinic.
Dr Nagpal works closely with patients to find the right balance and get the best results.Anti-Wrinkle treatments take around 15 – 30 minutes, there’s no downtime, results become noticeable in 2-3 days, and treatments can last between 4-6 months.
- The muscle relaxant is delivered by a few tiny injections directly into the facial muscles that cause expression such as the frown lines, around the eyes or your forehead. The treatment works by blocking the nerve ending which signals your muscles to contract.
- It takes around 15-30 minutes depending on the areas being treated and you can leave immediately after treatment.
- Results can vary individually but you will notice the results in 2-3 days and the treatment last between 4-6 months.
- Treatments at ACI are TGA approved and we work in collaboration with one of Australia’s most reputable companies.
Facial areas treated for wrinkle-smoothing
- Crows feet (approximately 20-30 units on each side)
- Frown lines (approximately 50 units)
- Forehead lines (approximately 16-20 units)
Medical Injectables use the same anti-wrinkle treatment for conditions such as Masseters/Teeth Grinding, Jawline Slimming and Hyperhidrosis/Sweat Reduction.
Masseters/Teeth Grinding and Jawline Slimming
Medical injections are effective in relaxing the masseter muscle, used for chewing food, but also responsible when we grind our teeth.
By relaxing the muscle, it reduces the effects and discomfort of excessive teeth grinding and helps to create a slimmer jawline.
Approximately 60 units are used on each side and the cost is $720.
Hyperhidrosis is the condition in which there is abnormally excessive sweat production in either men or women that is not necessarily related to heat. Sweat can soak through clothing, and drip off the hands.
This condition is often embarrassing for the suffer and can have a significant impact on quality of life.
Anti-Wrinkle (Botox) injections can help. The treatment works by blocking the nerves responsible for activating your sweat glands. The cost of Hyperhidrosis treatment is between $960-$1200 (approximately).